Monday, March 15, 2010

p90x update.

ok so last week did not go so well. i got busy and my mom came into town, so i missed some workouts. so i decided to start week 2 all over again. today was again chest and back plus ab ripper x. this is my 4th time doing this workout. once when i was originally going to start p90x (and then didn't follow through with the rest of the week), and then my first official week, last week, and this week again. so my chest, back, and arms may end up being more buff then the rest of my body. haha...:)

but that is where i am. starting the week over. i just as passsionately HATED ab ribber x today as i have in the past. i would capitalize or bold the word HATE more if i could, because i cant express my HATE for ab ripper x enough. but as much as i hate it, the thing i hate most on my body right now is my belly. i want it gone. i had it gone and the winter brought it back to me. so bring it ab ripper, even though i hate you.

i plan to get back into routine this week. i felt incredibly guilty last week on the days i didn't do it. i actually wanted to be doing it. things are getting slightly easier, meaning i can do more reps of some things, or i make moves a little more challenging, etc. so that is good to see, but i am still weak :P. i'll get there.

until next time..... now get up and move!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment