Friday, March 5, 2010

p90x day 3 & 4

so i have again just finished my workout. i should be on my fifth day i know, but yesterday i worked all day and went late into the evening finishing my national boards stuff. so i didn't end up having time do it. so wednesday was "Shoulders and Arms plus Ab Ripper X" and today was "Yoga X". wednesday wasn't bad. i do need heavier weights. it will make it more challenging definitely. yoga on the other hand was tough. and that bad boy is an hour and a half. i can't do an hour and a half. so i did half and plan on doing the other half tomorrow plus the scheduled workout. ( and p.s. yoga made me sweat more than any of the other workouts).

tomorrow is "Legs and Back plus Ab Ripper X". that is going to suck. i know it. i hate working my legs. it is so painful. and ab ripper x is not my friend either. it's pretty quick though, so that is a plus.

anyway, sorry for such a blah post. i am worn out from that yoga and it's the weekend and i am ready to relax. peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment